SoFi Invest¹ has made investing more accessible and cost-effective since launching in 2019, and starting today, it will now be simpler than ever to invest wherever you are. Over the coming weeks, SoFi Invest members will see a bevy of design updates to make investing your money, reviewing your portfolio, and finding resources simpler than ever (and, *spoiler alert*: dark mode!).
The refreshed design makes navigating SoFi Invests many features simple and intuitive. The homepage has now added a quick menu where members can access the most common features used, including buying and selling.
The full roundup of these design changes includes:
• Account Summary Cards make it easy to see individual account performance at a glance
• Holdings & Watchlist components showcase details about each asset in individual portfolios, including outlining their diversification² by showing portfolio percentages and total gains to date, plus quick trade buttons
• Buying Power View allows members to quickly understand their cash and margin³ available to invest
• “My Investments” section can now be sorted by asset class helps investors digest their portfolio without feeling overwhelmed
• “More You Can Do” section makes it easy to learn about advanced features SoFi Invest offers, including options⁴ and margin³
• Search & Discovery functions have been upgraded to make it easier to find new investment opportunities
• Tearsheets will now be easier to read and reference when trading
See SoFi Invest’s sleek new look here:
Don’t see the update in your app yet? Keep an eye out, all SoFi Invest members will all have the new SoFi Invest in the coming weeks.
Not a SoFi Invest member yet? Sign up here.
1. SoFi Invest refers to the three investment and trading platforms operated by Social Finance, Inc. and its affiliates (described below). Individual customer accounts may be subject to the terms applicable to one or more of the platforms below.
1) Automated Investing and advisory services are provided by SoFi Wealth LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser (“SoFi Wealth“). Brokerage services are provided to SoFi Wealth LLC by SoFi Securities LLC.
2) Active Investing and brokerage services are provided by SoFi Securities LLC, Member FINRA(www.finra.org)/SIPC(www.sipc.org), (“SoFi Securities”). Clearing and custody of all securities are provided by APEX Clearing Corporation.
3) SoFi Crypto is offered by SoFi Digital Assets, LLC, a FinCEN registered Money Service Business.
For additional disclosures related to the SoFi Invest platforms described above, including state licensure of SoFi Digital Assets, LLC, please visit SoFi.com/legal.
Neither the Investment Advisor Representatives of SoFi Wealth, nor the Registered Representatives of SoFi Securities are compensated for the sale of any product or service sold through any SoFi Invest platform. Information related to lending products contained herein should not be construed as an offer or pre-qualification for any loan product offered by SoFi Bank, N.A.
2. Diversification can help reduce some investment risk. However, it cannot guarantee profit nor fully protect in a down market.
3. Utilizing a margin loan is generally considered more appropriate for experienced investors as there are additional costs and risks associated. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment when using margin. Please see https://www.sofi.com/wealth/assets/documents/brokerage-margin-disclosure-statement.pdf for detailed disclosure information
3. Options involve risks, including substantial risk of loss and the possibility an investor may lose the entire amount invested in a short period of time. Before an investor begins trading options they should familiarize themselves with the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options: https://www.theocc.com/getmedia/a151a9ae-d784-4a15-bdeb-23a029f50b70/riskstoc.pdf. Tax considerations with options transactions are unique, investors should consult with their tax advisor to understand the impact to their taxes.